Paris Open 2011
Télécom ParisTech ans Sciences Po hosted the 2011 edition of Paris IV in April.
Winners: Png Zhiheng and John Ashbourne from the London School of Economics.
- R1: THW ban public sector strikes in times of high government debt.
- R2: THB that France should open its borders to any migrant from one of its former colonies.
- R3: TH supports the establishment of ‘Harvey Milk Schools’ in Europe (the Harvey Milk School is a school in New York for lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and questioning young people).
- R4: THW use partition to solve civil wars in divided societies.
- R5: THB that it is immoral to donate to animal charities whilst humans are dying of poverty.
- ESL Final:
- Open Final: THBT women wearing high heels are no more free than women wearing the burqa.